Vehicle Impound Information

In the event that your vehicle has been impounded by a police department, the following is a general
guideline of the necessary paperwork you will need in order to claim your vehicle.

  • Valid Driver’s License and/or Government Issued Photo Identification Card (passport, military ID card, state issued ID card)
  • Proof of Ownership – Vehicle title, Vehicle Registration, Bill of Sale, Valid Insurance policy
  • All fees are to be paid with Cash / Visa / MasterCard / Amex / Discover
  • If a “Hold” has been placed on your vehicle by any police agency, you must obtain a release from that agency before the vehicle can be released.


© 2016. All Rights Reserved